Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Mommy's Tea


There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea”
tea for two and a piece of cake
Isn't Father purported to help his son?
Vociferated I to poor father.
Hapless and Old and trying to gather.
Bang! Slam! Demoed my angst and did I stun.
Cried a soundless cry, gone with setting sun;
The night is sleepless, mind's hit and pother.
Do away with the gap, pondered mother-
All goes to bed while mother bakes the bun.
I see in the morn dad smiled at his boy-
Sipping tea through the cup looks he at me;
The feelings inside, abasement or joy?
The sun is overhead said he with glee.
It's a wonder what mother's tea has done-
A family we are, we'll stay as one.

12 comments:

  1. WOW.... cup of tea is sheer magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lyk the way you write..:) surely evry1 enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @Vinita that you liked my writings :)
    More coming up

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poem lil' writer.. hoping to read more and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @della when Della praises me. I'm heaven. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete