Monday, February 13, 2012

Drowning


drowning
Pebbles in my hands
Naked Feet inside the sands
Watching others swim.

Shallow pond at home
There I Jumped inside alone
Thought I learnt swimming.

The next day with friends
The river deep I descend,
Leaped before I think.

Black is all around
What's that gurgling sound?
I think I'm drowning.

Which side is dry land?
Nothing feels my grappling hand.
I'm dead or dying?

I had a brief glimpse
Land or magic of the imps.
Nope I can feel land.

Something caught my limb
It is she, she who can swim.
Saved to live again.

7 comments:

  1. Nice try haikuing! Bring it on!

    But why do you use this template? It's so girlish, teeny weeny type, you know with lots of PINK and red and yellow. Be a Man! (Listen to Russell Peters, what I mean :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha "p a man" yeah I'll switch on to another template. Tomorrow. Thanks anyway :)

      Delete
  2. lolz at Kappa's pink comment.. And a big thumbs up on your haiku.. drowning at pond's haiku.. so smartly written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thought too. I have limited took designing a template. So need to pick up from elsewhere. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. perfect expressions..............like it, especially the last para. keep blogging

    ReplyDelete